Benefits of Odorox Technology, Testimonials from our Customers
I have ten years experience as an estimator, trainer, and general manager of a 3 million dollar+ cleaning and restoration firm. As a Certified Restorer I have never endorsed one product over another. I have always believed that there were products available laterally that were as good what was being offered at the time.
After using your Odorox machines my opinion has changed. We recently put them to the test by placing them in a basement that had a fire..before we tore out! The Odorox completely eliminated the smoke odor. I thought for sure the odor would return when we tore out the drywall but it didnÕt. This was great since we had spaced sheathing with felt paper and hardwood above it. We were able to eliminate the odor without removing the floors! I believe you may have found the next 'sliced bread'.
Johnathan B. Launder
Cleaning & Restoration
Thank you for suggesting the BOSS Hydroxyl generating system to Nick and me.
Our home, which had an indoor pool that we filled in and converted to a Great Room, is currently for sale. The chlorine smell in the styrofoam ceiling from the 30+ years that the pool was enclosed has turned out to be an 'issue' for prospective buyers.
Nick and I were really at a loss on how to remove the smell, short of replacing 1500 sq. ft. of ceiling ourselves, at a cost of approximately $10,000.
We used your BOSS system as instructed. You said it could take 4-5 days to remove the smell, but in no time at all (2 days) the chlorine smell was completely and permanently removed. We are amazed, and so grateful for this elegant solution.
We can show our house now without any worries. Our Great Room now truly smells 'great'.
We would recommend your company's systems without reservation to anyone in a similar situation.
I wish you and Odorox every success in the commercial and residential world.
Nicholas Maxheleau and Elizabeth Winter
Chlorine Odor Removal
Send us a message
Odorox hydroxyl technology destroys 99.9% of germs, bacteria, mold, mildew, voc's and viruses in the air and on porous and non-porous surfaces which can cause illness and infections. MDU/RX FDA approved and safe to use in spaces occupied by people, pets, and plants.