PuroClean of Tampa Bay has had the opportunity to work with a hydroxyl generator that we purchased from Tom McArdle. We have used it with fires, mold damage, and smoke odor removal.
The technology has really added to our "tool set" and has worked very successfully to improve the outcomes of our emergency cleanups.
But, even more, it has been a privilege to work with Tom and Michael McArdle. They are tremendously responsive and supportive to our business needs. Time and time again they have gone "over and above" to help us get the job done more quickly with exceptional results. Soon after we purchased our first Odorox generator, we used it in a condo where one of the owners had been a heavy smoker for over 15 years. Unfortunately, the owner had painted over the nicotine stains and the odor on their walls, thereby, locking in the smoke odor. When our one machine could not clean it, Tom and Mike brought 3 more machines to get rid of the smoke odor completely. In addition, they came out daily to the condo to check how it was working and kept following up to see what else they could do.
Both Mike and Tom are exceptional business colleagues. We look forward to working with them, and their technology, long into the future. If any customers would like to contact us to discuss the product in more detail, Ali and I would be happy to speak with potential clients.
Mary O'Hara President
PuroClean of Tampa Bay
Thank you for suggesting the BOSS Hydroxyl generating system to Nick and me.
Our home, which had an indoor pool that we filled in and converted to a Great Room, is currently for sale. The chlorine smell in the styrofoam ceiling from the 30+ years that the pool was enclosed has turned out to be an 'issue' for prospective buyers.
Nick and I were really at a loss on how to remove the smell, short of replacing 1500 sq. ft. of ceiling ourselves, at a cost of approximately $10,000.
We used your BOSS system as instructed. You said it could take 4-5 days to remove the smell, but in no time at all (2 days) the chlorine smell was completely and permanently removed. We are amazed, and so grateful for this elegant solution.
We can show our house now without any worries. Our Great Room now truly smells 'great'.
We would recommend your company's systems without reservation to anyone in a similar situation.
I wish you and Odorox every success in the commercial and residential world.
Nicholas Maxheleau and Elizabeth Winter
Odorox hydroxyl technology destroys 99.9% of germs, bacteria, mold, mildew, voc's and viruses in the air and on porous and non-porous surfaces which can cause illness and infections. MDU/RX FDA approved and safe to use in spaces occupied by people, pets, and plants.