(732) 251-9506 Ext.211
Navigation

How To Eliminate Mold, Especially Aspergillus Niger, Black Mold. The Answer, Hydroxyl Processor

While there are many different types of mold on earth, one of the most common and concerning is Aspergillus niger. This is generally believed to be the most common form of fungi in the world with more than 200 species having been identified. While many of these specifies are only mildly allergenic or completely harmless, there are some that are incredibly dangerous to humans and have been known to cause acute and chronic infection and disease, which is why so many people are interested in how to kill Aspergillus niger. One laboratory, MBL Laboratories, states that this type of mold is concerning because it can be inhaled and then penetrate deep into a person’s lungs. The small size of the spores makes it difficult for people to clean their homes and eliminate the mold on their own. There are many species of Aspergillus that are dangerous to people, including: A clavatus or Anacyclus clavatus, A versicolor, A flavus, A ustus, A fumigatus, A terreus, A glaucus, A oryzae, A nidulans, and A niger or Aspergillus niger.

Luckily, most of these dangerous species are very rare in indoor locations but there are a few, namely A fumigatus, A flavus, and A niger, that are often found in public buildings and residences. This is because these spaces provide great growing environments for the mold. People are always wondering how to eliminate mold, especially because Aspergillus niger can so easily grow on many different substances. This mold can grow in areas without many nutrients, making it incredibly hardy. It is black and has a yellow or white layer underneath. While a very concerning type of household mold, chances are good that you will be infected by a different type of Aspergillus. A niger is able to form fungal balls deep in lungs, which will grow and cause symptoms.

Aspergillus Flavus Mold

This mold is best known for producing aflatoxin, which is a mycotoxic mold that can lead to liver cancer. This is a risk when consumed and inhaled and can cause serious infections.

Aspergillus Fumigatus Mold

This is the most virulent strain of all and causes the majority of Aspergillus infections. People can become hypersensitive to this mold, developing horrible asthma symptoms. This mold loves to live in areas with decomposing organic material but is highly adaptable. While not a black mold, this mold is very dangerous and needs immediate removal. People want to know how to stop mold on food and fruit; using Odorox Hydroxyl Generator air machines is a great step.

Understanding Illness From Aspergillus Mold

People are constantly exposed to small amounts of these spores but this is not usually a problem outdoors. Indoors, however, the spores can multiply and be spread through the building, thanks to the indoor ventilation, allowing them to become dense and cause harm. They can cause many reactions when present indoors.

Mold Allergic Reactions

Many people want to know how to eradicate black mold because they have allergic reactions to it, including sinus congestion, sore and irritated throat, sneezing, hives, bloodshot eyes, and coughing. Additionally, some life-threatening reactions can occur, including serious problems with breathing.

Toxic Mold Reactions

The mycotoxins produced by Aspergillus can cause problems such as immunological damage, neurological damage, cancer, and even miscarriage.

Mold Infection

When the spores are inhaled, they will grow inside the lungs. This can cause many different medical problems, such as allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis, which causes the immune system to become hypersensitive to these spores and results in many symptoms. They include difficulty breathing, loss of appetite, and even permanent lung damage.

Invasive Asperillosis Mold

This disease causes the growth of fungal balls in the lungs that will release toxins into the body. Symptoms include weight loss, chronic coughing, and coughing up blood. A lab test is necessary to identify the mold and to determine what is causing the problem. Aspergillus molds can grow anywhere in the home where there is moisture and oxygen, which means that you need to treat your whole home to stop their spread. This is especially important if you have had problems in the past with mold in your home. Using a machine from http://www.odoroxair.com that can kill, remove, and eliminate these spores is key to a healthy home and family. These processors will not only eliminate the smell of mold but also kill the spores and prevent them from harming you.

Benefits of Odorox Technology, Testimonials from our Customers

To whom it may concern,

I have to let you know how happy we are with the results we achieved with the use of ODOROX HYDROXYL.

Being in the fire restoration business, we come across many unusual odors. In the past, we have relied a great deal on Ozone Technology to deal with these problems. One particular odor we have come across a number of times throughout the years is home heating oil. It is one of the most difficult odors to remove.

After purchasing the ODOROX equipment, we set it up in a residential basement. After two days, there was a noticeable reduction in odor and after five days, the odor was completely gone. This impressed not only myself, but the homeowner, oil company, and the environmental engineer sent to monitor the air quality.

The equipment seemed expensive after being purchased, however the results were great. I definitely recommend the use of ODOROX HYDROXYL Technology.

Sincerely,

Timothy Devine
EMS Restoration Corp


EMS Restoration Corp

To Whom It May Concern:

This past holiday season, I experienced significant smoke damage in my home from an electrical malfunction in my oven, which occurred when running the oven cleaning cycle on a timer in the middle of the night?it appeared that the thermostat had stopped working, and the oven temperature just kept rising and rising. When the smoke detectors went off, I wakened and opened my bedroom door on the second floor and saw nothing but smoke in the hallway?I could not even see downstairs. There were no flames, just heavy smoke.

The smoke had traveled throughout the first and second floor of my home. A strong odor was detected in the air, and it went into all the closets on both floors, affecting most of the clothing in them. I opened the windows in the home to get cross ventilation and waited outside until sufficient smoke at exited so I could go back into my home. At that point, what remained was a foul odor from the smoke, which was from the protein in the oven as well as some of the plastic surrounding the oven.

The next day, when I went to a meeting, several people in the meeting noticed the smoke odor on my clothing and asked if I had been in a fire. This was an uncomfortable situation to say the least, as I was expecting to host family during the holiday season, not to mention the embarrassment experienced in client meetings. Anxious to remedy the odor problem I contacted Odorox Air Technologies (OAT) in Basking Ridge NJ to see if their Odorox equipment might be able to help my situation.

The guys contacted a local Paul Davis restoration firm, who agreed to operate the Odorox hydroxyl generators at my home to assist in the clean up. Felipe Rodriguez ("Phil") from Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling followed the instructions given to him by Odorox personnel, and in a matter of just a few days successfully removed the smoke odor from my house (most of it had dissipated after just one day). Paul Davis had installed three of the Odorox machines on the two floors as well as a number of fans to move the air through the house.

Besides the obvious benefit of eliminating the smoke smell, I appreciated not having to leave my home during the clean up process?that is because the clean-up process does not use any ozone, which would not have been safe to be around..

It also was interesting to note that the local Maryland Paul Davis folks, having not heard of this hydroxyl technology, were very skeptical of its ability to work. When they came and installed the equipment (shipped to them by Emerald), they said that they could come back the next day with their own equipment to take out the smoke that the Odorox equipment didn't do. When they came back the next day, they were truly amazed at how quickly most of the odors had already been removed much faster than through their more traditional methods they became believers literally overnight. And given that this technology did not require that I vacate my home and dry clean my clothing, treat carpet, etc., they were more than impressed.

Unrelated to the smoke damage, Phil found some mold in my basement (it was from a water leak a few months earlier). I had mentioned that the Odorox equipment could kill the mold spores as well. So once the smoke cleanup was done, and following consultation with the Odorox personnel, I moved one of the Odorox units on the job to my basement to deal with the mold. I am pleased to report the mold is gone with the help of the Odorox and additional clean-up from the restoration crew.

As a business owner and building professional who works with commercial and institutional facilities managers facing odor, mold and other indoor air quality issues threatening their companies, I can say with a great deal of confidence that the Odorox hydroxyl technology will eliminate these types of problems faster and with less disruption and at a lower cost than other previously available means. A big thanks to Odorox!

Sincerely,

Peter S. Kimmel, AIA, IFMA Fellow
Publisher, FMLink


Publisher, FMLink

Send us a message

our address190 Summerhill Road
Spotswood NJ 08884
call us (732) 251-9506 Ext.211
email us [email protected]