(732) 251-9506 Ext.211
Navigation

Long Term Care Facilities/Nursing Homes/Assisted Living. Odor Problems, Smell Elimination, Bacteria Elimination

Hydroxyl Processor Will Eliminate Bad Odors In Assisted Living Homes – Nursing Homes, Hospitals

Nobody wants to think that in a nursing home, there may be dangerous bacteria present in the air, but along with bad odors, it is very common to have mold and bacteria in these locations. Using Odorox hydroxyl processors is the best way to remove all odors, bacteria, and mold that may be present in the air and may cause a health threat to your residents. When you need to know how to eliminate bad odors in assisted living homes – nursing homes and hospitals, then you need to turn to Odorox hydroxyl processors. These Hydroxyl processors are able to actually eliminate odors at the source instead of simply covering them up. By destroying the microorganisms that cause odors, you will be able to ensure that your residents have clean air that is healthy and good for them to breathe. Additionally, any bacteria in the air inside your facility, such as C-diff Clostridioides difficile infection, VRSA Vancomycin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, and M Methicillin Resistant Staph . Aureus (MRSA) RSA, will all be eliminated quickly and safely when you use our hydroxyl processors on a daily basis. You can rely on our patented technology for an effective delivery of hydroxyls so that your facility is clean, sanitized, and smells great quickly.

Removing the hospital smell from your facility can be difficult. Knowing how to eliminate odors from soiled linen rooms is important, as these odors mix with others from spilled food or drinks, body odors, and other waste to permeate all of the carpet, upholstery, drapes, and bedding. Additionally, these odors can actually attach to the ceilings and walls in your facility, making it difficult get rid of these odors. Standard cleaning products and methods aren’t able to remove these odors, as they are hidden deep within items in the room and traditional chemicals will simply mask the smell. The best way to clean a room and the answer to your questions about how to remove odors from incontinent areas is Odorox. This cleaning agent is a gas that can travel throughout the air, sanitizing and disinfecting surfaces that housekeeping staff is not able to easily reach. After traditional cleaning in your nursing home, use an Odorox processor to come and complete the treatment. Our equipment doesn’t have to be used in a vacant room, making it easy to treat odors throughout your facility.

When you are concerned with how to keep nursing homes clean with hydroxyls, you can have confidence that our treatment process ensures that the next person in the space will not be in living in an area affected by odor, bacteria, or filth from the prior resident. Patients, as well as their families, will appreciate a clean room that smells great and is free of all prior contaminants. Using hydroxyls ensures that all dangerous microorganisms are removed and that the odor is destroyed. Unfortunately, it is very common and devastating for nursing homes to be the center of infectious disease outbreaks. Due to the number of residents in the area, as well as the resources of water, food, and air, diseases are able to spread quickly if left unchecked. Additionally, more pathogens, germs, and bacteria are constantly being brought into the facility when visitors and staff enter. Not only are gastrointestinal disease or infection and respiratory infections a problem, but also soft-tissue and skin infections are quite common. Hygiene problems allow germs to spread from patient to patient, and estimates put around 380,000 patients in nursing facilities dying each year due to infections. Preventing infections and their spread is important and should be a main focus of all nursing homes so that they can ensure that their residents are as safe and healthy as possible. Along with proper training, the right equipment needs to be used so that residents are healthy and live in an environment that will not put their health at risk.

Using Odorox is a proven way to clean the air in nursing homes and prevent the spread of odors, bacteria, and viruses. This is a great way to provide all residents with the sanitary and healthy conditions that they need to live and to thrive. Without proper care and treatment, it is very common for nursing homes to be dangerous locations for their residents and to be the cause of a number of health problems.Feel free to Email Odorox Air or a phone call at 888-246-7446 x 211 for any questions or concerns regarding Hydroxyl Processors and how to cleanest air for your space and using OdoroxAir Hydroxyl Processors at Long Term Care Facilities/Nursing Homes/Assisted Living, to eliminate Odor Problems, Smell Elimination or Bacteria Elimination.

Benefits of Odorox Technology, Testimonials from our Customers

Dear Brandon,
My youngest child has eczema. It had gotten so bad that he would itch himself bloody during the night. During a trip to the Gulf of Mexico he developed a skin staph infection because of the eczema. I brought him to the pediatrician, dermatologist, infectious disease specialist and a chiropractor. We tried acupuncture, numerous steroid creams, acidophilus, fish oil, Mona Vie and he was on an oral antibiotic because his skin was infected. He even asked me to tie his hands to his bed post so he could not scratch at night. I did not do this. I told him if there was a fire in the house he may not be able to get out.
One doctor implied that I was neglecting him because his skin was so awful. I was hurt and frustrated. We had been doctoring for three years! Then, I heard about the Odorox machine. I was willing to try anything! After about six weeks of the Odorox Oasis in my house, his eczema was under control! It has not cleared up completely but we only apply the steroid creams once a week now vs. TWICE DAILY!. We quit the acupuncture, Mona Via and the oral antibiotic! He no longer scratches at night. It has been a miracle for us. And if that is not enough, my older son has asthma. He has quit taking his daily Singulair and very seldom uses his albuterol inhaler. With all the past doctor appointments, prescriptions and my time away from work, the Odorox machine is saving me the money I spent on the machine!!

Thanks!
Mary Nagel
Bismarck, ND


Mary Nagel

Dear Mr. Swon,

My name is Jim Palmieri and I am the General Manager of Allpro Restoration Services in Glens Falls, NY. We are a local company that has been caring for and servicing water, smoke and fire damage customers in Upstate NY for close to 30 years now.
I recently was called by a real estate agent asking me if we had anything that would eliminate pet odors from a house they were trying to sell. They had two prospective buyer back out on this particular house due to the strong pet odors in it. Apparently the previous owners of the house raised Golden Retrievers inside the house complete with indoor kennel and doggie day care business. After the house was completely emptied and professionally cleaned, the odor of dogs was still prominently present.

The real estate company had another company come in the house and install ozone for three days. The odors were diminished but not enough to sell. I told them about the Hydroxyl system and what it can do. The agent agreed to let me install the hydroxyl system. After 24 hours we inspected the home and found no evidence of odor or that a single dog even lived there let alone an entire kennel. The agent was so impressed he asked Allpro to meet with the other agents in his office to explain the system and how it can help real estate agents sell homes quicker. They are now the third real estate company that calls us on a regular basis to deodorize properties before open houses and showings.

We also used the hydroxyl system on a house where an elderly man had lived alone for many years before he died. This gentleman repaired engines in his living room which as you could imagine left a large amount of grease and oil stains on his flooring as well as oil and gas odors throughout his home. After we professionally cleaned his home the only way we could eliminate the gas smell that permeated into the wall cavities was with the Hydroxyl system.
Thanks to Odorox and the Hydroxyl system. We continued to be amazed at it's capabilities and effectiveness.

Sincerely,

James Palmieri ? General Manager
Allpro Cleaning & Restoration Services



Allpro Cleaning & Restoration

Send us a message

our address190 Summerhill Road
Spotswood NJ 08884
call us (732) 251-9506 Ext.211
email us [email protected]