Thank you for suggesting the BOSS Hydroxyl generating system to Nick and me.
Our home, which had an indoor pool that we filled in and converted to a Great Room, is currently for sale. The chlorine smell in the styrofoam ceiling from the 30+ years that the pool was enclosed has turned out to be an 'issue' for prospective buyers.
Nick and I were really at a loss on how to remove the smell, short of replacing 1500 sq. ft. of ceiling ourselves, at a cost of approximately $10,000.
We used your BOSS system as instructed. You said it could take 4-5 days to remove the smell, but in no time at all (2 days) the chlorine smell was completely and permanently removed. We are amazed, and so grateful for this elegant solution.
We can show our house now without any worries. Our Great Room now truly smells 'great'.
We would recommend your company's systems without reservation to anyone in a similar situation.
I wish you and Odorox every success in the commercial and residential world.
Nicholas Maxheleau and Elizabeth Winter
Chlorine Odor Removal
The following were observations regarding The Boss Generator;
1. We received the equipment on October 6 and provided you with a smoking room to remediate.
2. The processor (the MDU Unit) was left operational over night subsequent to cigarette smoke being added to the environment.
3. The following morning the room had been remediated providing it with a fresher smell.
4. Subsequently our cleaning staff provided you with an additional room on our smoking level that had been rented the prior evening. The room had been cleaned but it still had a residual smell of cigarette smoke. Our staff placed a unit (The Boss) in the space then providing the room with a fresher smell.
5. The equipment was returned on October 14th.
Thank you again for the opportunity to test your product on our smoking level.
Michael Regan General Manager
QEW & Centennial Pkwy
51Keefer Court Hamilton, ON
L8E 4V4 950-578-1212
Send us a message
Odorox hydroxyl technology destroys 99.9% of germs, bacteria, mold, mildew, voc's and viruses in the air and on porous and non-porous surfaces which can cause illness and infections. MDU/RX FDA approved and safe to use in spaces occupied by people, pets, and plants.